I am pleased to announce a 3-day intensive Summer School taking place in Vodice, Croatia, located in Central Europe. The event has been co-organised with Technology Entrepreneurship Senior Lecturer, Sergej Lugovic
There is a lot of social media content out there on the Web. It’s a constant stream, and it can be difficult to make sense of all of the data. Social media analytics has evolved over time and it is now time to think outside of the box. By attending our event you will be able to address the following questions:
- How are you being mentioned on social media?
- Who are the influencers in a topic close to your brand – do they follow your brand?
- What tools should your organisation be using for social media monitoring? Are you currently paying too much?
- How can you use social media as a method of identifying influencers? Are they real influencers?
- Who is replying to your tweets? Are the replies positive or negative in sentiment?
- What can programming languages offer your social media accounts?
- Is your organisation currently maximizing the potential of machine learning, social network analysis, and audience targeting?
- Is your organisation aware of all the potential uses of social media data?
Learn about software such as: